Preparation is everything! The KUFSTEIN unlimited flyer has a complete overview so that you can easily find your way around the festival grounds. On festival days, the programme folder is the perfect companion. It contains all the important information about band performance times, walking acts, catering options and the children’s world. The map is available from the Kufstein container at the upper town square or online as a download.
General information about KUFSTEIN unlimited
Everything you need to know
Do you have questions about KUFSTEIN unlimited? You can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions here!
At a glance
- Friday: from 3:00 pm, start of the last band 9:00 pm
- Saturday: from 11:00 am, start of the last band 9:30 pm
- Sunday: from 11:00 am, start of the last band 3:30 pm
Top-class DJ sounds on the KufNet stage in Fischergries. Cool drinks and rides ensure a fantastic atmosphere.
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: DJ Spicy (Halbzeitfestival)
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Dave Defender (Holi Festival)
- 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm: DJ Medusa (Zrce Spring Break Europe)
- 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm: DJ Cuebrick
- from 11:00 am: Adrenaline kick in the youth area
- from 5:00 pm: Kinky (black, hip hop, R&B)
- 11:00 am - 5:00 pm: DJ music in the youth area
Street art belongs on the streets, and lives from its interaction with the public. This includes giving the artists more than just well-deserved applause. If you liked the performance, please reward the skills of the exceptional artists appropriately.
The “actors” are two shiny, metallic tubes, which tower up to 6 meters tall and are incredibly flexible. They twist and turn, create spirals, grow and shrink, roll around and create their own world, which captivates the audience.
- Friday: 3:45 pm, 5:15 pm and 6:30 pm
- Saturday: 11:15 am, 2:15 pm, 4:45 pm and 6:30 pm
- Sunday: 11:45 am, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm
Blue Baby Blue
The babies have been let loose and are making the city unsafe. A fun driving act for all low birth rate years! The best offspring since the baby bust.
- Friday: 3:30 pm, 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:30 am, 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:15 am, 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm
Their expedition, on the back of a dodo, takes them through cities and villages on the search for new species. Curious and plump, they want to know everything about you: Your laugh, your diet, your habits, your political opinion ... the big census has begun. A must-see!
- Friday: 3:15 pm and 5:45 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am, 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm
- Sunday: 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Boyish charm, artistic footwork and delightful humour. Theater Irrwisch offers street theatre with everything from classic juggling to top-class acrobatics. Totally eccentric characters, who prove that there’s not much difference between madness and genius.
- Friday: 3:00 pm and 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:30 am and 3:00 pm
Children and youth world
Children’s world on Josef Egger Straße:
The children’s world on Josef Egger Straße offers fun, play and adventure. KUFSTEIN unlimited is fun for the whole family. A children’s paradise with obstacle course, jumping castle and all sorts of fun things to do - little festival visitors will have a great time on the festival weekend.
- Friday, 14.6.2019: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, 15.6.2019: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sunday, 16.6.2019: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Youth area Fischergries:
Funfair rides are set up on Fischergries during the festival: “Round-Up” and “Looping Star” provide an adrenaline kick. Unlimited entertainment for the whole family is guaranteed.
- Friday, 14.6.2019: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Saturday, 15.6.2019: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday, 16.6.2019: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Parking and Access
An overview of parking in Kufstein Overview
Entry to the largest rock & pop festival in Western Austria is free.
Lower town square:
- 1 Liebelei: Veal kebab
- 2 Bräustüberl: Currywurst, leberkäse rolls
- 3 Restaurant Purlepaus: Rolls with roast meat or veggie rissoles, chicken wrap, French fries
- 4 Kufstein Fortress: Various beverages, no food
- 5 Hans im Glück: Burgers, salads, desserts
- 6 Cafe Bar Milano: Á la carte
- 7 Cupa Bar: Meatloaf variants
- 8 Mamma Puccini: Pizza, pasta, salads
Upper town square:
- 9 VITUS & URBAN: Snacks
- 10 Testa Rossa: Snacks
- 11 Auracher Löchl: Cheese spaetzle, smoked pork burger, kaiserschmarrn (shredded pancake)
- 12 Holger Moll event catering: Currywurst with French fries, trio of filled dumplings, fresh tapas
- 13 EGGER's: Munich Weisswurst (veal sausage) with pretzel and sweet Bavarian mustard
- 14 Werkstatt: Burgers
- 15 Creativbackstube Hintner: Zillertal cheese doughnuts, spinach doughnuts, Kiachl (fried pastry), cinnamon rings, sausages, langos
Primary school / Kinkstraße:
- 16 Juffinger’s Gaumenwerk: Organic beef roll, organic burrito
- 17 Hotel Goldener Löwe: Á la carte
- 18 Subway: Cookies
- 19 OLIVE: Various beverages, no food
- 20 Castello Snack’s Kink: Vegetarian food, kebab variants, snacks, mixed grill plate
- 21 La Piazza: Pasta arrabiata
- 22 Arena catering Pletzer Gerald: Kiachl (fried pastry) with sugar/sauerkraut/lingonberries
- 23 Tapas Atelier: Porchetta, roast beef with bread
- 24 Pizzeria Yakub: Bratwurst with sauerkraut, cheese spaetzle, pork burger
- 25 Park café: Snacks
- 26 Pizzeria La Dea: Pizza, shrimp skewers, Panino Diavola
- 27 Pure: Various beverages, no food
Public toilet facilities
An overview of public toilet facilities in Kufstein, with their varying opening hours Overview
Take it with you! KUFSTEIN unlimited to take with you - the newly arranged merchandising container in the upper town square (in front of Raiffeisen Bank) provides unlimited fans with creative festival items. Straw hats (also in children’s sizes) provide the perfect shade, flip flops, cooling pocket fans, sunglasses and cool t-shirts. Colourful festival bracelets can be worn on your wrist even after the festival.
The festival grounds are partially barrier-free. You are welcome to contact our organisational team at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to find a solution for you to get around the festival grounds. There are also security personnel and emergency responders throughout the festival grounds. You can ask for their assistance at any time.
There is a wide variety of accommodation options in and around Kufstein. Everything from an idyllic Alpine atmosphere in a traditional Tyrolean farmyard to stylish inner-city hotel on the Inn River. Find accommodation here
The statutory child welfare regulations apply to the entire festival grounds.
The festival will be held regardless of the weather.
A safety plan has been created to ensure visitor safety. More than 100 people per day are responsible for implementing it. As well as the mobile Red Cross operations centre and a crisis management team, the municipal fire brigade will also provide a fire safety watch. In addition to this, Fischergries and the lower and upper town squares are monitored with webcams. All stages are also under constant surveillance.
Law enforcement and emergency services:
Fire brigade: (+43) 122
Police: (+43) 133
Rescue: (+43) 144